Stick Figure Mania Stick Figure Mania

Well i'm going to leave a review seeing that all of the other reviews you got on your other submissions aren't helpful.

A lot of the content used here, as you say, comes from "Stick Figure Madness". Try to make something fresh every time instead of re-using content for almost half the movie. That's just being lazy.

The old clips. The first one is just bad, 'Making Friends' doesn't really make sense at all, and the third one just didn't have enough going for it. Make these clips longer.

The new clips. The first one, again, didn't have enough going for it, the second one doesn't make any sense, but the third one is really the only reason this gets half a star. I don't really know why.

If i were to give any advice, make the clips longer, and don't use pivot. I know how little effort it takes to make something in pivot. "But what else would i use?" Do you know how to make a game in Scratch? Newgrounds will allow you to submit that. (Not sure how, though...)

P.S: It's "blammed", not "blocked".

playstationpal22 responds:

Thank you for the review! I think I won't use pivot anymore. The animation board is crap and there is nothing to do.

The Marvelous Adventures of P-Head: Episode 1 The Marvelous Adventures of P-Head: Episode 1

...what the fuck? Where do i even start?

First off, where do you get the idea of the letter P (from a 1971 logo, as he says) talking to a Paramount logo!?

Second, i can't hear a single thing Paramount is saying at the beginning, so i don't really know what's going on, at all, so next thing i know, the... p-head thing... starts talking about companies, and then suddenly he's talking about how Fox distributed a film, and then back to listing companies again.

Third, it goes absolutely NOWHERE for the first 3 and a half minutes. Just two logos arguing. (i think, again, couldn't hear a thing Paramount was saying) Next thing i know, you're talking about childhood while you're... using the bathroom? (and then suddenly "IT'S GOOOOOOOOOD")

Fourth, AFTER those 3 and a half minutes, instead of going nowhere, it goes absolutely everywhere with no sense of direction. It goes from "IT'S GOOOOOOOOOD" and then immediately to playing Kirby Air Ride (unique choice, i must say), and then telling Paramount that PBS Kids is going downhill (and i still can't hear him >:c). Uh... where's the plot in all this?

Fifth, considering you say this is Comedy, there doesn't appear to be an attempt at a joke. (not saying the jokes sucked, it just seemed like there wasn't any)

Good lord, i can't even add a half a star for it's length because there's no plot!

tl;dr Paramount needs to be louder, the plot seems to be missing, and it's just ridiculous. Some major improvement needs to be made. (Yes, this review is a lot longer then it needs to be, but i'm not particularly savvy when it comes to reviews.)

CaptinFalconFan2000s responds:

Hey, just wanna say, i kind of don't have plots, but i have an uncut version with bloopers. Actually, he said "ITS GOOOONE!" Because he could not find the controller, but he finds it. and sorry if Paramount Is not loud enough.

Hexhammers Bongerific Adventure Hexhammers Bongerific Adventure

You never told me about this.

It's beautiful. A couple of issues are that it's short, and you used Door Logic. Also, it's not constructive >;C:C:C;Cc;ccC

MS Paint Racers MS Paint Racers

As much as i would not like to leave a review right now, i accidentally gave it a "2" because i'm dumb.

First of all, the graphics are amazing for MS Paint. Good job! :)
Second, i actually really enjoyed the game! The only reason it's not a perfect score is because of the reused tracks (Excluding Coast 2. That's fine.), but i understand that since everything in this game is MS Paint :P

But of course, my clumsy instincts gave this a 2. I will never forgive you, hands. :(

NaS OS NaS OS

I'll start off this review by saying this. As much as i like 'Operating Systems' made in Scratch, they shouldn't be on Newgrounds. (I've made one myself (Pinwheel OS) but do you see it here? No, it's barely finished.)

Also, keeping in mind that this was made in scratch, this is empty. There's nothing really interesting to really grab your attention. I do like the large arrangement of themes and the good amount of wallpapers, but the project didn't even start on the default wallpaper.

Cornerstone is just a single costume, and that's it. There's only one music track (and it's short), and the way the settings work are kinda weird...

...my mind is telling me one and a half stars for you. I do think this would go along smoothly in Scratch, however.

WindowwsUser66 responds:

Cornerstone is 7 sprites. The music track is made by me, I am not an expert, so I tend to stretch the time as far as I can, and if you want, check it out in Scratch if you need/want to. I would say I only uploaded this here because I was
1. Testing out how smoothly it would work here. (Not too smooth)
2. Trying to get some more views.
3. It was a big BIG BIG milestone of operating systems I made, with vector and less laggy scripting than one of my past projects.

The Hexhammer Theme Song The Hexhammer Theme Song

I love it.

Xtrullor - Terran Era Xtrullor - Terran Era

Well i noticed this right as it came out... 2 plays :D

I'm writing this as a go on:
The start could be improved... idk, the strings just didn't fit that well here.
The intro is MAGNIFICENT.
Not a giant fan of the buildup... it didn't seem like there was one :l
A different dubstep bass should have been used... not a fan of this one.
Everything after the drop was also really good.

I'll give credit where credit's due. 4 for you. :)

Time attack Time attack

I don't know how to write this review without mentioning that Geometry Dash level by TheDevon.
So i'll just say this is really good. Not perfect. There's nothing wrong though; make more like this!

I approve! :D

Noisysundae responds:

If there really is nothing wrong, it must be perfect, isn't it? Anyway, I'm definitely doing more of it since I like DnB.