View Profile GDHexhammer

can i be honest

i love you

never change buddy

7 Game Reviews

this game made one promise. only one promise. a simple one to live out.
"all levels tested."
"all levels possible."
it wasn't able to live up to the one promise it made about itself. not all levels are possible.

ok but seriously i'm pretty sure there's a bug in level 6. as far as i'm concerned there's no way around it. you get stuck in the flying banana trail around the big portal and it makes the game unbeatable. may want to fix ^^

this managed to pass judgement

i usually don't leave reviews (especially on games that don't really, amaze me) but i really do like the idea behind this game. i've never played rogue so idk if this is too close to that but i appreciate what you have going. if you have any plans to develop this more, i'd like to see it

8 Audio Reviews

My review may be 1 star but I assure you it is not out of malicious intent. This star represents the absolute, top-tier quality of this song. A shining beacon at the top of a Christmas tree... on top of a mountain. The glittering shining out of the star represents every note, and how perfectly placed it is. The shape of the star represents pristineness, the perfect length, the perfect tempo, everything about this song is simply delightful. Which is why it's only 1 star... because it's #1. In my heart, in your hearts, in the hearts of GeoStorm and everyone else who has ever played Geometry Dash... it is, objectively, undeniably, number 1.

7/10